BEST BAKED BEANS EVER!

Posted by thesvetlana on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried many brands of organic baked beans & NONE compare to the quality and taste of Eden Organic. Not too sweet or salty it is just perfect! The beans stick a little at bottom of can but that happens with all canned items when contents settle. Amazing taste, my absolute favorite! Eden Foods never disappoints! I feel I can trust Eden Foods.

organic and BPA free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is good! If you need to, you can add your own seasoning and/or BBQ sauce to zest it up. I like to discourage manufacturers from using health destroying ingredients/inclusions like BPA or GMOs by refusing to buy from such manufacturers. As long as Eden Organics is committed to quality food that is BPA-free then I will buy their products.

Bland - not a fan

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan. Very bland. Sticking to Heinz. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

too bad ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

contens of can were "old", dry and tough to remove!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

as good as you're gonna get it without making it yourself

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious!

Different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is good when you are in a hurry and just want to open a can and eat! I ate them cold and they were all right but I'm sure they'd be better warmed or in a recipe with veggies.

Mixed Feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The price was very fair, and the service was very fast. My old reservation is that half the cans had the old green labels, and since those labels are no longer used, I assume the cans were old. However, we have used them and so far no problems.

Organic Baked Beans with Sorghum & Mustard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tasted awful!! through both cans out.