Yummy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Flavorful. The perfect pantry item. In response to the earlier posts, I have ordered these beans several times now, and the cans always arrive in good condition. For about a year, I have ordered many very differently packaged products from iHerb -- cans, glass and plastic jars and bottles, cardboard boxes, aluminum bags-- and I have always had the items arrive in perfect condition-- nothing dented or squished or broken. The items are always placed in plastic "zip-lock" sealing bags and wrapped in bubble wrap with scent-free brown paper filling; the box never contains those horrible, terrible, awful packaging peanuts. ... At least for these beans, I can't imagine that the cans sit around and collect dust as another reviewer posted because this product was out of stock last time I wanted to order it! I imagine that it is a popular product and "turns over" quickly at the warehouse.

Condition when received unacceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product itself is great. However, condition of cans received was awful - they were heavily dented & I had to throw them out.

BEST CANNED BLACK BEANS

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best canned beans I've ever had.

DISSAPPOINTED :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that Eden uses the safer cans (bpa free) and that they use organic beans, which is why I purchased the beans, however, I could not believe they have seaweed in them - which I didn't realize until I was unpacking them. I know the benefits of seaweed, but I don't want it in my black beans. Definitely something for those with allergies or sensitivities to be aware of.

Please bring these back!

Posted by laminimalista on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these for breakfast, tacos, rice & beans... not sure why they were discontinued.

Black Beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These were good. Not really sure why iherb is discontinuing them.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and price.

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They were as I expected. Taste good.

Awesome food from Eden foods.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i herb sends the order right out.it gets here so fast.

Organic black beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eden Foods sells the best quality beans out there. These are great in soups, salads and casseroles, especially meatless meals. Super food.

1 2 3