Great taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Sep 11, 2011

Very good! These flakes are just the right size to bring out a great experience eating them. Flakes are much much better than powder, wince the powder disappears into your dish. You can even eat the flakes out of the jar as a min snack. Highly recommended.

Dulse Flakes Are Good For You and TASTY Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I bought these dulse flakes because I had read that the sea vegetables are very good for you and that eating sea vegetables will help you lose weight. The dulse flakes are very tasty. I use this instead of salt on just about any food. Sometimes I eat it right out of the jar. I like that it is very low sodium even though it tastes salty to me if you eat it right out of the jar. If you eat 1 teaspoon of this you will only get 15mg of sodium which is 1% of the daily value and it only has 3 calories per teaspoon also. It is all around good!

Great salt alternative

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

I flavour my kale chips with this instead of salt. Slight seaweed flavour but hardly noticeable against the delish saltiness. Will be buying again

Well it is from the ocean...

Posted by 5549325165025715881 on Sep 07, 2016

It has an ocean smell and taste. I mask it with other herbs but I don't use to enhance taste I use to get Iodine and trace nutrients to help lose weight and sooth my aching joints. I also use Kelp granules (different type of seafood that's good for you ).

Great Product

Posted by 5672068483745464156 on Feb 20, 2017

I love this- It adds the right amount of flavour to my food (however it doesn't go with every dish). I like to add it to my soups/on top of my veggies+rice. I also think its helped my iodine go up as I don't eat table salt, so I do believe this has helped tremendously! :)

Healthy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer1649955 on Feb 24, 2017

Dulse flakes is a good source of iodine. Delicious in soups, salads, Asian pasta recipes and steamed veggies. I like the jar and shaker top too.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 07, 2013

I use this in my salad dressing at night instead of salt. It provides me with trace minerals that I lose in intense exercise.

Great flavor!

Posted by 4615286485888747824 on Dec 20, 2012

Awesome of salad, veggies, eggs....use in place of salt!

I love this - great on rice!

Posted by 4654886421532350793 on Nov 28, 2014

I sprinkle a bit of this on hot/cold rice with sesame seeds and it makes the most amazing topping. Love it

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Dec 20, 2014

A good way to add seaweed and iodine to one's diet. I use it everyday on my eggs.

1 2 3