Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why it became discontinued item.It was best soymilk ever. One cup of this soymilk contains 12g protein!

The Purest Soy Milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No carrageenan, no guar gum, no sodium; nothing except organic soybeans and water. Delicious, high protein, tasty, and absolutely wonderful in everything from smoothies to cereals to sauces.

The soy is great but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You shipped it so poorly that 5 were dammaged.

Really good for Kefir too

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made Kefir(yoghurt type, not drink type) with this pure soy milk and it went really good. Got a smooth, agreeably lightly sour, naturally sweet(I mean the sweetness of soy) fresh treat for breakfasts with cereals, or to make great dressings for salads(adding dill or mustard or many other things). It is low carb too, so a healthy great helper to low-carb dieters!

Eden - Organic Soymilk Unsweetened

Posted by RebeccaLN on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion Eden packages the best Soymilk on the market and I've tried several. The ingredients are phenomenal. I'm hooked for life.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

Please Get This Product, iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Once I tried this product, I was absolutely sold. I reordered it and it was my go-to milk. I made sure to reorder it whenever I was getting low just so I wouldn't run out. Now it's discontinued! I'm really disappointed. Please, iHerb, try to get this product back!

The VEGAN and FAIRLY TRADED Soymilk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few soymilks that is derived from constituents that are solely from fair labor sources! No questionable ingredients from labor oppressing sources. Also definitively vegan. Eden is one of the best companies (currently - hope they don't ever compromise) that has a very blatant support of American farmers - soybeans etc. that come from soils that aren't polluted like Chinese or other soils.

Great price and fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So happy with my order. I am a big fan of edensoy but the unsweetened version is not sold where I live. I found it here for the lowest price and when combined with free shipping (for orders more than $40) it was really worth it; thanks a lot.

great product

Posted by x-tine on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soymilk is of very high quality. Rich flavor and texture without all the additives. Nice simple product with only 2 ingredients: reverse-osmosis filtered water and soybeans! It doesn't get any purer than that. Love this stuff...

1 2 3