Love that it is UNSALTED and ORGANIC and BPA-free

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family takes very little salt in our foods, and we always find canned garbanzo beans to be way too salty for our dishes. This one is just perfect - allows us to adjust the salt-level according to our taste. Wonderful! Already ordered more!

Very tasty

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent brand of organic garbanzos.

Only ones I buy!

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands. Eden Foods is the only brand of Garbanzo Beans I buy. They are large, perfectly cooked & great tasting.

Great product -- terrible packing of the shipping box!

Posted by 5231841008990397729 on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product -- but the packing of the shipping box was terrible (the box looked like it was broken and then taped and cans were dented).

No BPA

Posted by Jasmine44 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Eden's cans are BPA free & the beans are great..very meaty & fresh tasting. I always keep several cans on hand. I mashed these garbanzos with a little veganaise, garlic powder, chopped celery, salt & Bragg's nutritional yeast & put it on Ezekial bread toast...delicious!

Love these!

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these to make my own hummus, and they are great!

Good and healthy

Posted by owlsrwise on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that these beans are in a BPA free can and that they use kombu instead of salt. Makes wonderful hummus!

Great Protein and vitamin source

Posted by Reviewer1266066 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that they are canned in a lined can to protect from metal tin exposure. They are an always good no fail way to have garbanzo's ready and at hand waiting to be easily added to any dish or to make up a batch of humus. The beans are perfectly processed, not too mushy.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite garbanzo beans, always the perfect texture, never hard or chewy, and I love that the cans are BPA free!

edne foods

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So glad to see IHerb carries Eden Foods beans. They're priced right (same as my local market) & shipping is convenient

1 2