Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso tastes closest to most Japanese restaurants (might differ from yours to mine). It mixes well too. You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Miso has a good flavor and it is not as salty as others I have tried. This one is a keeper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was nice to find miso not made from Japanese product.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this miso is so delicious and mild--the exact flavor i was looking for. makes a great soup with seaweed and green onions.

Didn't realise it is imported from Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product is fine, but it is imported by Eden Foods from Japan. Because of radiation continue to flow from Fukushima, better if Eden finds another supplier, or make its own. Still, this Miso is superb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm always happy to come across a good quality Miso that is sold as being gluten free. I'm not coeliac, just a bit sensitive, I get a bloated sore stomach when I eat gluten containing foods. I haven't noticed any reaction to this at all so I am very happy. It is a different flavour to the brown rice miso I used to buy which I am not loving at the moment, but then it took me a while to get a taste for the last one so hopefully I will get used to this one.

Strong alcohol taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is expensive and in my opinion not worth it. Overly fermented and tastes and smells like alcohol, evn when prepared. I prefer miso master mellow low salt miso and this is just to strong. I have had this tye of miso by other brands and it has tasted fine. Would nto suggest this unless you are a red miso enthusiast.

The BEST!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This super delicious Miso is now a staple in my kitchen. Try it added to grains or sauteed vegies right at the end of cooking. Scruptious!!

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great miso. Better than the one you get in restaurants. Love it.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think miso is kind of superfood. But this product is quite different from japanese miso. It's more like soysauce soup. I will try other type of Eden's miso.

1 2 3