Organic Genmaicha, Green Tea with Brown Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea is absolutely delicious and refreshing. It has the taste of toasted rice, the kind you get when you cook rice and a crust forms at the bottom of the pot. You traditionally add water to this crust of rice and you get a wonderful toasted rice tea. With this tea bag you get the same flavor.

Mr. S

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Brown rice in tea sounds odd, but it adds a great flavor and mellows the green tea. Highly recommended.

One of my favorite teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the tea's earthy flavor, which emphasizes the brown rice over the green tea. Some green teas can be too acidic for me; this one balances the acidity level with the brown rice that makes it easier on my stomach.

excellent tea

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Genmaicha is one of my absolute favorite teas and Eden makes a fine blend. The little bits of toasted brown rice lend a flavor that can't be beat!

Jummy!

Posted by holahola on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste SO good! And you really taste the round, mild flavour of brown rice. Not bitter at all even though its green tea. Sencha is the best!

Simone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The tea isn't as nicely blended as I'd hoped. The roasted brown rice flavor is there, but it lacks the green tea flavor I was hoping for as well. I don't think I would recommend it. I prefer a more potent and more balanced Genmaicha.

Good Genmaicha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a genuine roasted rice flavor and tasted good.

Best Tea W/Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this tea for years and have tried others with Rice and they are not as good to me. I started drinking this BEFORE I knew it Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo recommended it :)

One of my favorite teas!

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite teas - Genmaicha from Eden. It is toasted brown rice and green tea goodness to savor at any time of the day. Wonderful!

Great toasted rice flavour

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Toasted rice is a very welcome alternative to the fruity and spicy flavours. And the green Senchsa tea is of very good quality. A staple in my tea selection from now on.

1 2 3 4