Hojicha green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The flavor was good. My tea bags left a sediment in the cup and around the edge of the tea line, which I did not like. I hop this was just an unfortunate batch of tea bags. I would rate this tea higher if it did not have the problem that I just referenced. However, I will order again and hope that the next tea bags are superior to this order.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is yummy green tea. It is not bitter. One bag can also make two cups so very economical. Will purchase again.

Organic Hojicha roasted Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting green tea.....have been drinking it for years.

Have used this tea for years...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this tea for years for health reasons and it has always been available from local health food stores and grocery markets. For the last few months it has been unavailable locally and no one seems to know why. I was delighted to find it online at a reasonable price! iHerb was excellent to deal with: it was simple to order, pay online, and very fast shipping. Now that I have a source for my tea I look forward to ordering from iHerb in the future.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am hooked on this stuff. I start every day with this smooth, amber colored tea. Can't live without it!

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although tea purists would say only leaf tea is good, I do not have the time to do loose leaf. I like the bags because I can easily heat the water in my microwave and poar it over the tea bag in a cup. The roasted flavor tastes good to me and is not bitter.

Great