Supposed to taste like coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with this because I had heard it could substitue for coffee. The flavor is very very mild can't hardly taste it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started drinking this tea a little over a month and I am very happy withit. I have not had any problem with the acid reflux. Love it. 'Maggie'

excellent tea

Posted by x-tine on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kukicha is made from the twigs (not the leaves) of the tea plant. The caffeine level is much, much lower in the twigs as compared to leaves. This tea has a very pleasant flavor; a darker almost nuttier version of a roasted green tea. Great any time of day, morning to after dinner. Eden Foods products are great quality.

Kukicha Twig Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Eden Kukicha tea regularly and enjoy the good quality of the tea and the calcium benefits.

Kukicha tea bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

Kukicha is refreshing and very satisfying. It needs no sweetener.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kukicha Twig Tea was recommended to me by a nutritionist when I was defeating cancer with an alternative therapy. I drink lots of tea, mostly herbal tea or decaffeinated. Although this is not sweet, this is the only tea that I drink without sweetener. I began drinking this for its medicinal qualities but have continued to drink it even after the cure as it is a very refreshing and satisfying brew. I once tried another Twig Tea but found that I have a definite preference for this brand.

I Love This Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Tea, mild and nutty and good for you, love the calcium benefits!

Favorite Tea

Posted by sunnivah on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love kukicha tea with half water and half almond flavored rice milk. And its supposed to be super heathly.

Lovely!

Posted by bentebabe on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. It has a very round and gentle taste and is a good alternative when you are tired of fruity teas. Goes very well with both food and sweet desserts.

Love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! It has the best flavor. I look forward to a big cup of it everyday!

1 2 3