Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We oove this product. gets cooked really fast, the texture is just right - not too condensed, but also not sticky. The kids kove it because it's small, and we use it in soups to enrich their texture.

Great tasting

Posted by MissElleSea on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These kamut pasta elbows are great tasting and fast cooking

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

THE TASTE IS AWESOME. YOU CAN'T TELL IF IT'S STORE BOUGHT REGULAR ELBOWS. IT'S MY FIRST TRY OF ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN EDEN 100% WHOLE GRAIN ELBOWS. I WAS NOT SURE BUT I TRIED IT ANYWAY AND I'M GLAD I DID. I WAS TOLD GOING ORGANIC WAS GOING TO BE BLAND BUT NOT THIS. I ORDERED MANY ORGANIC ITEMS FROM IHERB AND WAS VERY SURPRISED. IT ALL NEEDS SEASONING BUT I LOVE TO PLAY WITH THEM. STORE BOUGHT ITEMS ARE ALREADY SEASONED BUT NOT TO MY LIKING. ORGANIC "IS" THE WAY TO GO. MOM WAS RIGHT AGAIN. PLEASE DON'T TELL HER:) I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING I DID NOT LIKE YET. GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU JUST MIGHT LIKE IT TOO. FLORIDA DEB.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love adding these to soups and chili to make meals a little more filling and add some fiber and carbs.

Second Favorite Pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my second favorite pasta (first is kamut udon). I use it to make macaroni and cheese or cold pasta salad with peas. I avoid rice/wheat/corn. For this reason, kamut pasta has been a lifesaver to my food choices. Thank you Eden for making past I can eat and enjoy.

very like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good taste!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They just taste like normal pasta. The elbows are a little smaller than the larger size of macaroni that I was expecting - these are quite petite.

Dissolved in my soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited about getting this pasta but it all became mush.