organic alphabet pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to find alphabet pasta in an organic mix in order to make soup with my six year old niece who is learning to read:) Thank you for providing it. . . I would love the pasta letters to be in a larger font size. These are some really tiny letters (but still tasty)

ABC's Please!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these, but wish they were bigger...it seems crazy there is no regular ole' alphabet soup on the market! But,I am making my grandson some homemade soup with the help of your letters. Thank you. Liz

GREAT PASTA!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I WOULDNT NORMALLY MAKE HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH THESE SMALL NOODLES BUT IT CAME OUT GREAT AND FIRM AND GOOD TASTING TOO!!

Lovely~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it!! Will order again!!

Great for alphabet soup!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These cooked up nice and "al dente" . No complaints from the kids. I'll will buy them again. Thanks for offering such great value!

kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

Good pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes lika pasta, which is good, since it is pasta. The letters gets kind of mushy when they're boiled, but thats ok. Pasta is always good.

Fast to cook

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to add into the vegetable and bean soup that I make regularly. It's easy and fast to cook and compliments the rest of the soup, adding just a little bit of carbs to my meal.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tasty my lo loves it

My son didn't like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Coukdn't eat them due to taste and sogginess. Also grains are just loose in the package which led to some coming out during transit. My son prefers larger letters also.

1 2