Great Product

Posted by Zambini on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use veggie rotini a lot for pasta salads and other favorite recipes. Unfortunately, they are getting harder to find. had never tried Eden, as it was not available to me. Oftentimes, I'm leery of trying new pastas because they don't cook well, or stay formed without falling apart. This was a WINNER! It cooked easily, without loosing it shape. I could stir it into a pasta dish, without mangling the noodles. And, the taste was excellent. It's our new favorite.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these with lots of meals

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

yummy n good texture

Veggie spirals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet but looks good!

VEGGIE SPIRALS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THESE! THEY ARE GOPOD TASTING AND DIDNT TAKE FOREVER TO COOK AND THEY GOT SOFT UNLIEK SO MANY ORGANICE NOODLES THAT STAY HARD.

Healthy and pretty colored salad pasta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of these. It is sort of light, so I mix with my regular spiral pasta. I love the colors of carrots, purple beets, and spinach, wow so colorful! Only a thing is that they do easily break a part, so I only boil for 6-7 min. and not 10 min. (it will completely break apart if you boil for 10 min.) Fantastic in salad because of pretty colors, and very healthy. Oh if you dont like carrots, beets or spinach, no worries I didnt taste veggies but just pretty color!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cooked well, has a mild veggie taste. Eden foods makes quality products.