Overpriced: small bag!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The area of the bag that is below the ziploc seal is only 6" x 4" width! Tiny, I expected it to be double the size! I ate 1/2 a bag in one sitting and that's not much at all, so this is way overpriced for what it is. I much prefer the far healthier raw pistachios so far as taste. These are crunchy but thankfully not hard. The taste is a bit too smokey/burnt for me, and I also like my pistachios to be unsalted. Still they're acceptable enough, I just haven't eaten processed pistachios like these in years. I probably won't buy again since my local store carries them raw and unsalted and those are the ones I truly crave.

A little disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading many good reviews. However it does not taste crunchy and the taste of the nut is not as fragrant as some other brands I have tried before. One good thing is the ease of eating since the nuts have been shelled. Will not purchase again.

I found a dried worm inside this package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We all love these pistachios, easy to snack on and organic. However, I just found a dried worm inside the bag. How rare is it to find a worm in packaged nut products?

far below expectation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is not crunchy at all. Does not taste so well.

Best pictachios ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are so much better than any other pistachio I have ever eaten. The only problem is that I can't stop eating them and they are pretty expensive.

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very tasty. low salt

a bit too salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good nuts, but a bit salty for taste

Extremely expensive

Posted by sherilyn on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when I received my package. This pack of nuts is very small for the price I paid. Not a good value at all.

Not crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected it to be fresh and crunchy but it's not. It seems like an old batch and the texture feels a like its out in the open for a while. Perhaps I've just gotten a bad batch.

Favorites !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect snack for me!! Love it!!