What beautiful grains!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What beautiful grains! This package came with a recipe on the side for Scarlet Quinoa Salad. It was delicious!

good enough to eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

do not cook according to the directions. Use 2 cups of liquid to one cup of this Quinoa or it will be extremely hard! But cooked my way it was delicious with a little added amaranth.

Don't give up on Quinoa

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no doubt that this is a wonderful product packed full of nutrients. I found that it didn't turn out perfect after I followed the instructions, so don't let this discourage you if you're not a regular quinoa eater. Try altering the cooking instructions to match your stove. Don't give up on quinoa, you may have to try it a few times to get it right. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So much better than plain white Quinoa. Nice and chewey.

Better than white Quinoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never before had red quinoa and I have to say that I like it more than the white one. They taste is richer and not as bitter. The seeds are a little smaller but I don't mind. I loved this product and I will or sure buy it again

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious quinoa. Seems to have some more fiber than other quinoa I've had. One could say it's a t little like the "brown rice of quinoa". Highly recommend.

Excellent flavor

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This red quinoa is exceptional. It cooks up in less than 15 mins and makes a hearty accompaniment to all kinds of meals: tastes great with just some salsa on top, or along side a curry dish. Makes a fabulous wheat/gluten-free "tabouleh" (instead of using bulgar wheat). Yum!

EXCELLENT SOURCE OF AMINO ACIDS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal and is not a member of the grass family.It is closely related to beets and spinach.It has a high protein content and a balanced set of essential amino acids.It is also a good source of dietary fiber, phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron. It is also gluten free. For years now I have been dealing with iherb and I have always received excellent service and pricing.

Good

Posted by Connie Li on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's more nutritious than the other brand I tried (tri-color quinoa) according to their nutrition facts label, but it's more expensive... I think I will mix them together to strike a balance between nutrition and price.For 1.5 cup of rice, I mix 1/4 of organic quinoa with 1/8 of organic millet and the remaining Thai rice.

Exellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasteful Quinoa. Great quality. Need to order more soon!