What beautiful grains!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What beautiful grains! This package came with a recipe on the side for Scarlet Quinoa Salad. It was delicious!

good enough to eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

do not cook according to the directions. Use 2 cups of liquid to one cup of this Quinoa or it will be extremely hard! But cooked my way it was delicious with a little added amaranth.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So much better than plain white Quinoa. Nice and chewey.

Don't give up on Quinoa

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no doubt that this is a wonderful product packed full of nutrients. I found that it didn't turn out perfect after I followed the instructions, so don't let this discourage you if you're not a regular quinoa eater. Try altering the cooking instructions to match your stove. Don't give up on quinoa, you may have to try it a few times to get it right. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Better than white Quinoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never before had red quinoa and I have to say that I like it more than the white one. They taste is richer and not as bitter. The seeds are a little smaller but I don't mind. I loved this product and I will or sure buy it again

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious quinoa. Seems to have some more fiber than other quinoa I've had. One could say it's a t little like the "brown rice of quinoa". Highly recommend.

Excellent flavor

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This red quinoa is exceptional. It cooks up in less than 15 mins and makes a hearty accompaniment to all kinds of meals: tastes great with just some salsa on top, or along side a curry dish. Makes a fabulous wheat/gluten-free "tabouleh" (instead of using bulgar wheat). Yum!

EXCELLENT SOURCE OF AMINO ACIDS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal and is not a member of the grass family.It is closely related to beets and spinach.It has a high protein content and a balanced set of essential amino acids.It is also a good source of dietary fiber, phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron. It is also gluten free. For years now I have been dealing with iherb and I have always received excellent service and pricing.

Good protein source

Posted by ArielLim on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is 3rd time to order.I love this one and good to eat with salad and etc. try it

great source of protein

Posted by Waffle on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I added red quinoa to my salad instead of chicken as a source of protein. I really love it it taste good and easy to cook. I think vegetarians will absolutely love this product!