I wonder why I bought this

Posted by patpyott on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's heated, so I doubt there are any benefits from fermentation

Fine

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not great, I've had better brands that produce raw sauerkraut and it seems to have a more beneficial probiotic impact. Not so impressed sadly :(

Digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to have problems with digestion until I added this sauerkraut to a daily meal. Now I absorb far more of the nutrients in the protein I consume with it. As a plus, I love the taste.

Eden's Organic Sauerkraut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While Eden's Organic Sauerkraut is great tasting, I really would prefer UNHEATED sauerkraut.

Eden Foods, Organic Sauerkraut, 32 oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have loved sauerkraut since I was a young child. You don't need to give up flavor to get something good for you. This is great on healthy grilled sandwiches or in a cassarole for a quick meal. There are many health benefits to eating sauerkraut, for more information on it go to www.livestrong.com/article/foods-benefit-good-bacteria. Eat organic good foods and heal your body!

Eden Organic Sauerkraut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sauerkraut is delicious. Firstly, it is organic, glass jar, also the best tasting you can buy. Will order again.

Even good cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great source of probiotic. Even tasty cold--as not to kill the good bacteria. Ll you need is 2 TBSP daily. A great price - and easier than having to make from scratch!

Nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So much more flavorful than the Whole Foods brand for instance.

It's ok

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very tangy and sour so hard to eat out of the jar but it's ok. I hope iHerb decides to carry the raw sauerkraut by Rejunative Foods. It' s much healthier.

best sauerkraut I've ever bought!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely by far the best sauerkraut I've ever purchased! Its: -organic -simple (3 ingredients: water, cabbage & sea salt -THAT'S IT!!!) -delicious (either eaten straight out of the jar or cooked with various cuts of meat)

1 2 3 4