Very tasty!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was such a nice surprise! I really like the taste, I sprinkle it on top of everything, from plain tomato salad, to fish. Sometimes I eat it by the spoon. Sesame seeds and seaweed are super healthy, and the make a really tasty combination. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Holy Sesame Seeds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know much about this product other than it is supposed to help with thyroid function. I thought it would be mainly dried seaweed, but it is mostly sesame seeds. It is okay tastewise, but you have to REALLY like sesame seeds.

Posted by BeVeganMakePeace on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Please read the ingredients part carefully if you care about the purity of your food "May contain trace amounts of crustacean shellfish in the dulse"

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taste is mild and reminds me of sesame seeds. I add it to soups and use as a topper on spinich salad.

Something Different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is pretty good. I add it to almost everything. I have reordered. I like it alot - it's different, in a good way.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ce petit croquant dans les salades c'est très chouette. J'avais déjà acheté du gomasio dans ma coop bio, mais il est très différent, le sésame est plus finement moulu. Cela dépend des goûts mais je préfère le petit côté légèrement craquant de celui-ci.

Nice if you like sesame

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's very nice, I usually sprinkle it on fish before grilling and it gives a nice subtle flavour. However, the sesame seeds can go rancid quickly, so I don't think I'll finish the jar before that (it's already starting to smell a bit off). I wish it was sold in smaller jars, but since the price is so good I can't really complain.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I get these bottles I mix it 1/2 and 1/2 with hemp seed, then when I sprinkle I get my seaweed minerals, a pinch of salt, the wonderful aromatic sesame seeds and a bit of oil and omegas with the hemp blended in. I love all versions of Eden Foods gomasio-the garlic is especially addictive and yummy.

Salt alternative!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great on grilled chicken.

Very tasty

Posted by MikaelP on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, excelletn combination of sesame seeds and seaweed. Excellent jar, nice big holes make it easy to pour out as much as you want.