This is authentic, the best I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I got to know about this particular type and brand of green tea some 3 to 4 months ago but couldn't just find a way to get it since I live outside the US. So, I was literally overjoyed when iHerb started carrying it. I consider myself a big-time green tea fan as I've experienced first hand, it's numerous health benefits which range from calming the nerves and clearing the confusion out of one's head to dramatically diminishing the signs of aging on the skin. I must say that this one is authentic and the best I've ever tried in it's category (the highest quality green tea is actually Japanese Matcha which is way too costly) and I'll definitely stick to it. Thanks a lot, iHerb for the timely delivery--just 5 (business) days and it was right in front of my door here in Turkey.

Good taste, not so good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great really green in color, not bitter, smells a bit fishy tho

Organic Sencha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice Sencha tea and it's organic :)

Good solid Green Tea, and not bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just made a quart of sun tea with one of these bags, and the bag sat in the water for 24 hours...and it's barely just a little bitter...but the other green teas I've tried can be very bitter unless you take it out quickly. I've also heard good things about Ito En teas (available at a certain warehouse....but only in packs of 100!).

big disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave it a shot after reading all the good reviews, but it's the same kinda low quality green tea I can find from the nearest supermarket. I've had way, way better sencha in both tea bags and loose leaves version. The strong sweet smelling grassy undertone of a quality green tea is completely missing, instead it tastes rather stale.

Never tasted Green Tea....this is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know what to expect with Green Tea, but this is fine. It pretty much reminds me of regular tea, I don't think it has a real unusual flavor.

I love sencha :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

And this one is very good indeed :)

Surprisingly excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy loose leaf tea, but I wanted some bagged tea for convenience. I am pleasantly surprised at how good this tea is. Very mellow taste with smooth, soothing feel in the mouth. Best bagged green tea I've ever had.

It actually stays green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one green tea that does not turn brown. It's not bitter and has a nice flavor. Wish they made it in decaf also.

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy this "all the time" -- everytime I'm getting short I buy a new box or two.. Smooth taste, not bitter, great hot and cold..

1 2 3 4