Surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this hoping for a quick meal solution for my baby, but was pleasantly surprised to discover how great it tastes! I tried the broccoli soup recipe on the back and it turned out creamy and delicious. It's amazing how good these flakes are with just a little sea salt - no oil or butter needed. The recipe on the back says hot cereal, but I've used it in place of rice for lunch and dinner.

Rancid

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best before 2015? It turned rancid before I even got the chance to use it!

Highly Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had very high expectations for this product and let me say I am blown out of the water! I used to eat oats all the time and also use them to bake things, but lately I was having a hard time digesting them. I always got horrible stomach aches after eating them. I don't know if it was gluten or what. I even tried sprouted oats. So I decided to try these out and holy cow!!! I love the texture of these way more than oats, and they are way easier to season with sugar and cinnamon. Give them a try!

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So easy to use - can make any kind of legume soup, freeze, and just add a little of this rice to make a meal with complete protein. Saves time and freezer space. Also delicious on it's own.

japanese goodies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great for salads & preparing japanese food

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love them. Is a nice alternative to oatmeal. I actually prefer their texture to oats. They need to be cooked with either some kind of milk or water. I usually add cinnamon, pb2, maple syrup and a fruit. If you smell them in the bag they have a slight sour scent but I believe its there natural scent and not something to be alarmed by.

Good with cereals

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quite tough even after soaking

Product is good but the was smell was rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this was an isolated case but once I opened the packet it smelled rancid. I would like to buy the product again but only if there is guarantee that it wont smell bad.

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its really sticky, hated it