Mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is mild and delicious! I live in Japan, land of soy sauce! But hard to find tamari without the wheat. Lovely flavor, have to use more liberally than the local soy as the flavor isn't as strong.

I love it! Great taste and value for money:

Posted by SimenM on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The fact that when you pour the tamari and spirnkle it over your food and it comes in desirable and controllable quantities and not like the niagara falls perhaps gives some clues to the ethical standard behind this product. Taste is great too. Love it! Highly Recommended!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with Eden Foods Organic Tamari Soy Sauce. I didn't know what to expect it to taste like but I wanted to try a soy sauce without GMO or MSG ingredients. This soy sauce tastes great! We love Chinese foods and can now prepare them more often without worry. I will definitely reorder when I run out.

A great alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to buy a better soy sauce than the one I could get i Norwegian stores, which I fear is full of GMO. Tamari/gluten free is available, but let's just say even paying to get this shipped to Norway, saves me money... A good, clean soy sauce taste, used it for everything I used the old soy sauce for, and it works great! Will continue to buy this!

excellent gluten-free soy sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am gluten-free & it is very difficult to find gluten-free soy sauce. This is excellent....good quality, the delivery was superb and fast!!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tamari soy sauce is so much better than regular soy sauce. I t has like a smoky flavor and not too salty. Better for you as well.

Has a light flavour, definitely less salty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice to get something that isnt made from GM soybeans!

Nice Sauce

Posted by HolisticWomen on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great gluten free and organic product! Hard tp get glutn free soy sauce so great that iherb stocks it.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to season just about everything. It has a wonderful flavor.

tamari

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, light, yet just enough flavor. Just the tamari I wanted!