It's expensive because it's ORGANIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a DELICIOUS, delightful tart cherry concentrate. We add 2TBS to a quart mason jar of water and it's wonderful! The cost is prohibitive to use it at any greater concentration than that. Keep in mind that though this is very expensive, it's organic, which is important, as cherries are one of the most sprayed (pesticides and herbicides) fruits there are. Eden has not sold out to a mainstream company and is one of the view still being run by it's original owners, who had a vision of what food should look like -- the same food our great, great, great grandparents used to enjoy. This is a good company to support and the quality is second to none.

This is delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice tart cherry syrup. Just be supercareful when opening the jar, especially the first time. It is not the most practical of containers.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helps me fall asleep, delicious just with water, on millet or quinoa as dessert, or yogurt

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product - would have given it five stars, but the wide mouth on the container makes it hard to pour.

Tasty but no noticeable effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticed no benefits to sleep or anything else with this product.

Great but too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very good but too expensive

Tasty Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this juice, too expensive.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this Organic Cherry from Eden multiple times already and love it! This is one of the ONLY Organic Cherry concentrate on the market that doesn't have ANYTHING added. Nice taste...tart as expected. You could do multiple things with this but personally, I mix a spoonful with some sparkling water every evening and I swear I have been sleeping better. Great product!

great tart taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it to add to my greens and other powders sometimes. Nice and easy to use and great tart taste. It's worth spending the money for organic product.

Great taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes yummy!! I bought it because I have researched that drinking tarte cherry juice helps you sleep. I do not think it helps my insomnia however it tastes really good!!

1 2