Help

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gave my granola a wonderful taste and smell, not really sweet, but more like an enhancer. Order again.

Great for homemade ovaltine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

got this for making home made ovaltine , it worked great! non of the problem ingredients and it tasted great

interesting taste

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now I tried it in warm milk.It makes a very nice malted milk with very slight sweet taste. It tastes wonderful. On its own it has a somewhat sweet taste and bitterness and a malty flavor. I Think it can be used in marinades as well as in baking. It might be an aquired taste on its own. Be warned.

Better than using molasses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as sweet as using molasses, but better for you. I add it to hot cereal where I would have used a little brown sugar on top. Or to replace molasses in baking recipes. Could be used with molasses in part if you want the minerals that you get in molasses with less sugar. Makes fine ginger bread.

Eden Fods Organic Barley Malt Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful quality - after finding out through research that barley malt can help with digestive problems, I was very happy with to find this product at this company with very good customer service.

Hard To Find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for malt syrup at all of my local food stores and couldn't find it anywhere. Then I looked on the internet and found this website. This product is one of the best malt syrups that I have ever tried. Thanks iHerb.

This product is fantastic!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had used this product since two (2) years ago. I use it to keep moist my bread dough for a long times. Now, reading the instruction something new I have learned. I can use it interchanging with other products to keep moist my bread dough.

Excellent, use it for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, use it for baking rye sourdough breads

Barley malt syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the syrup! It is clean and fresh tasting, I use it as a substitute for sugar or honey in my baking recipes as well as my smoothies!

What I was looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In the Summer'05, I had a malt shake at an ice cream parlor that left me craving for more. From many barley malt in the market, I zoomed in this one based on many reviews. I was looking for the taste. Well, I found it! I'm making myself everyday a cup of warm milk with this syrup and I'm in heaven. It's exactly the flavor from the malt shake I had this past Summer. I even substituted coffee for barley malt, seriously!.

1 2 3