The Winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased three different brands of organic popcorn from iHerb: Arrowhead Mills, Now Foods and Eden Foods. This is the champ!

Best popcorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Non GMO, organic and just plain yummy. Just about every kernel pops. Taste tested and like it better than the other organic brand.

POPPING ALL THE WAY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

BOUGHT ARROWHEAD POPCORN TWICE NOW. BOTH TIMES ONLY SIXTY TO SEVENTY PERCENT OF THE KERNELS POPPED. I THEN PURCHASED EDEN ORGANIC POPCORN THE NEXT TIME AND ALMOST ALL THE KERNELS POPPED AND IT ALSO TASTED BETTER. SPEND THE EXTRA DOLLAR ITS WORTH IT.

Very Good Organic Popcorn!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eden Foods is a wonderful company to support. We love this popcorn popped with the Nutiva organic coconut oil. It's an unbeatable combination! The flavor is incredible!!

Eden Foods, Popcorn, Organic Popping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You probably are wondering why would I buy organic popcorn. Well, I believe that it is the best tasting and healthy for you. We like to cook ours in a large dutch oven with organic coconut oil, organic ghee and a small amount of organic white sugar. It tastes like nothing else, it is so very delicious...the best snack! Since according to data I have read about corn, it is believed that 90% of the corn crop in the USA is GMO. While there are mixed opinions about the popcorn crop not falling into this 90%, I will still buy organic because I know it is the better product.

So easy to pop and tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I ever made my own popcorn. I just put some coconut oil and sea salt in a big pot and poured in a cup of kernels. Partly covered the pot, swirled things around a few times and in a minute or two (it seemed so quick) I had lovely fluffy and delicious popcorn!

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not a big fan of these. They are okay, but I will not order them again. If you like crunchy popcorn, you will like this.

BEST

Posted by Goldie on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These popcorns smell so amazing and every single kermels pop! would never go back to other brands

Eden Foods, Popcorn, Organic Popping Kernels, 20 oz (566 g) Eden Foods, Popcorn, Organic Popping Kernels, 20 oz (566 g) (EDN-00086)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this popcorn, crunchy and specially tasty when using coconut oil.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like it too. i ordered it again.