I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it after reading Dr. OZ that it helps to reduce the waistline! it works!!! I have been using this oil as salat dressing daily and I have lost 4 inches from my waistline in 3 weeks! very happy with the product, and was very pleased by express delivery and professional packaging.

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this oil to use as a hot oil treatment for my hair. This oil is cold pressed, organic, and unrefined which attracted me to buying it. It has a more distinct smell & color than the expeller-pressed refined safflower oil that I had already. This stuff has my hair feeling soft!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice light oil, worked well in all applications. Will buy it again.

High Oelic Safflower oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. No problems. Taste is good. Quick delivery.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for baking oatmeal cookies as well as in my salad dressing. Nice flavor, deep golden color and very healthy

Only safflower oil I use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for getting your healthy omega 6 oils. Mix with flax oil 15ml each to feed the brain the fats it needs.

Huile de Carthame d'excellente qualité

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Label bio OCIA. Huile non raffinée. Le prix : 2,51 dollars les 100 mL. Conservée à l’abri du soleil grâce à son verre teinté. Je l'ai utilisée pour faire des bains d'huile pour mes cheveux. Cette huile est nourrissante, revitalisante, anti chute de cheveux. J'apprécie beaucoup cette huile qui a donné un bon coup de fouet à ma chevelure.

Eden Foods, Safflower Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Received in a timely fashion. Order was in great condition and packaged very well as they were glass bottles. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely buy from I Herb again and also recommend to my friends.

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful and light taste.

PERFECT OIL !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best organic safflower oil, healthy,non refined and non sticky, will order again and again. Its easy to remove the oil from dishes as well, it has a neutral taste on cooking.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

1 2