Dangers Of Oxidizing Oils

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm no longer using mayonnaise or any oil in a bottle because vegetable oils are very sensitive to heat and oxygen, hence prone to oxidation. -- Vegetable oils are harmful to the body through very rapid lipid peroxidation and free radical damage. -- The human body produces its own Omega-9 fatty acid called Mead acid.

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2913010 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice toasted flavor, remember to refridgerate after opening

Sesame oil

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for salads and fries. Good oil! // Я заказала для салатов и поджарок. Хорошее масло!

sesame oil

Posted by 5630641365632870720 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious way to top off a stir fry! It was so convenient to just add it to my order (free shipping for my order). Base price is less than I would get at my local store.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1820391 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to buy some toasted sesame oil, but I live alone and would not be able to use the whole bottle before it went rancid. So I looked in my markets and couldn't find anything small. After checking at Amazon, I came to Iherb and was happy to find exactly what I was looking for and it was also priced reasonably.

Eden Toasted Sesame Oil- Wonderful! The greatest!

Posted by Reviewer1778769 on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Looking high and low for retail store selling Eden's, not able to locate. I bought Trader Joe's brand and it was absolutely awful. It's worth buying on line if necessary.

great flavor

Posted by 5064556322708254652 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with purchase

Will buy again

Posted by 5141617013620161266 on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best sesame oil for salads, one drop and you sell your soul to devil to eat this salad. Super delicious taste!

Eden Foods, Selected, Toasted Sesame Oil, 5 fl oz (148 ml)

Posted by 5219725358082210159 on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic nutty/sesame oil.

Sesame Oil

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful flavor. Very fresh. Usually I get it in Asian markets, but this is superior. It's a staple for flavoring Chinese dishes, from rice to chicken to veggies. Eden Foods is a wonderful brand, one I trust and use frequently.

1 2 3