These mochis are healthy and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love mochi, but until I purchased these Eden mochis, I was only familiar with the ones popular in many asian countries like Taiwan. I always suspected that they were of dubious nutritional value, but I love that chewy texture. These are perfect - they are sprouted so they are so much healthier than white mochi. I just fried in some coconut oil and drizzled with maple syrup for a sweet treat. Love how they crisp up when cooked!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wish they were less expensive... but they are worth it!

Sprouted Brown Rice Mochi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is absolutely delicious! I love Mochi so it's great to find a gluten free option! so delicious

pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love mochi, and this is aa good brand -- it's nice that it is sprouted -- better way to have your grains

Pricey, but delicious, food

Posted by stephd on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and nutritious stuff. I like to bake it until puffed and serve with a little bit of honey inside the hollow, like sopaipillas. I can't keep it on hand all the time because they're just too expensive, but I love them!

#1 Mochi and Sprouted rice also!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is my dream product, can't keep around for a second. making your own mochi will never be this A+ and honestly it's not worth the effort when such a fine product is available. Thanks Eden Foods!!

Excellent taste and texture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this - once cooked it's got a lovely chewy/crunchy texture and it provides great energy and is very "belly filling". My only criticism is the price is very high!