Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does a great job of keeping my body alkaline. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach as a tea and it give me a very steady and noticeable energy through out the whole day, without the crash at the end of the day as some energy drinks would do. I have noticed enough of a difference to continue to purchase and drink this for a very long time. I searched the web for pricing and Iherb has the absoulte best price on this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very helpful to digestion

Natural anti acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I lived with an overly acidic stomach for my entire life. Certain foods will give me a burning stomach that varies from moderately uncomfortable to very painful. A cup of tea made with ume plum concentrate quiets my stomach quickly. If I expect to eat something that will cause distress I can drink the tea ahead of time as a preventative. The effect lasts for hours.

Nice addition to my hibiscus tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink hot or cold hibiscus tea everyday. I put a tiny spoonful (spoon included in package) of this paste in my tea on days when I do not have a meal with Umeboshi Plum Paste or Umeboshi Plums. I can't say for sure if this improves my health - but I do enjoy the flavors of these plum ingredients.

Eases unsettled tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the balls but decided to give this a try cos it's cheaper. It's not as inconvenient as I thought. Altho it does have to be dissolved in warm water which takes a few extra minutes compared to popping the balls.

ume concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, delivered on time