Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Came in good condition and tasted great!

yummy

Posted by SamanthaGordon on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

crunchy and yummy

Just plain good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Though not completely plain, the added sesame seeds definitely gave a bit of added kick. I enjoy simple foods so I really enjoyed these and don't feel guilty about eating them or ordering them as they aren't a bad price and pair well with nut butters, dips, and hummus.

YUM YUM YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, they are so nice, no salt, no chemicals no nasties. They have a bit more flavour than the plain version, but hey I love and buy both. They are great with dips or on their own as a snack. The sesame seeds must be inside the cracker as they are not coated with sesame seeds, which I prefer actually. I enjoy many Edward & Sons products including both the shredded coconut and the coconut flakes (which I eat on there own, YUM) A++++ From me.

Plain but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These snaps are plain but I just love how they came out unsalted. Feels healthy!

Great with spreads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These snaps are rather bland but great with spreads. This way I can consume a lot at one go. More sesame seeds would give these biscuits a lift.

Crunchy snacks

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This rice snaps are really crunchy but I was hoping there would be some sort of taste, turns out it is completely unsalted and I'm just not used to this new taste :P