Help

Disgusting water

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is unusual. Reminds a kind of a sweetened water with an additive of SOAP.

Very Natural Taste...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i find it hard to believe i will find something closer to the real fresh coconut water than this product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I frequently add this coconut water to water and place in my sport bottle for use during my cardio workouts. It's wonderfully hydrating and refreshing. I also prefer the taste of this one over others I've tried.

Best coconut water.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting coconut water that I've found. It's also the only organic brand I've ever seen. We go through about a case per week! We use it in place of sports drinks because it's full of electrolytes - in their natural form. It's also great in smoothies.

Invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed this product. I used it as a base for my spirulina, AFA Blue Green Algae and Vitamineral Green drink and felt very invigorated afterwards. Great taste. Especially now with the warmer weather it's great to get those electrolytes.

Amazzing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this water in my superfood smoothies everymorning ...just half the can. and a usually drink the rest before bed....when I'm craving something sweet. It's Naughty but nice. LOL!! xo

Best prebottled Coconut water I have tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Short of walking the beaches of Impanema, this is excellent and taste varies by the can, just slightly but always delicious and seems to have an immediate effect on lowering my Blood Pressure

Very Gourmet tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not enjoy this water a lot, as for me it tasting too strange, probably gourmet I would say, but not all people like gourmet. Even more, in my country of moderate climate, we do not have cocnuts growing , nor they are available fresh in the shop, so I am not very well acquainted with the real taste of coconut water, so maybe this is why it tasted strange for me and not very understandable. So I mixed it up with tap water. After drinking it I can say, that I felt very well at the end of tiring working day it kind of gave me a good kick of energy, even though the taste was strange. So I will rate it in 4 stars because I would give 3 startrs for taste and 5 for energy restoring properties, average will be 4 stars.

coconut water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this coconut water, and it's organic! I think it is the best tasting over other brands.

Clean fresh taste. My favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best and freshest tasting coconut water. I have tried others, but i keep coming back to this brand. I drink a can once a day and it helps lift my spirits and it helps me feel slightly energized. This product has also helped prevent muscle soreness and cramps that i used to experience before using this organic coconut water. I have been drinking this water for five weeks with a very positive experience.