Help

best flaked coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i grew up having freshly grated coconut -- philippine style grating - fluffy, juicy, long pieces of coconut this Edward & Sons Organic Coconut Flakes Unsweetened, is the only brand buy to get my coconut fix -- good flavor, flake size, and texture keeper on our re-order list i

Crunchy and coconutty

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are really great for a snack. They are crunchy and have a nice coconut taste. The bag is quite big, so they are good value for money. Great sprinkled over deserts too.

Big Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these organic flakes, which are very large and great for snacking. I've had one bag that was perfectly moist, and another that was a bit on the crunchy side, so moisture content can vary. Still, they are so much more delicious than the little twiggy pieces found in regular-cut flakes.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot express how much I love these coconut flakes, I eat them as a snack by themselves, or add them to my nut and berries mix, or put it on top of my Tapioca pudding. I have bought 7bags so far in the last month, just so I don’t run out. I hope you keep this product iHerb 

SO good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing taste! Sweet and rich. I tend to eat a couple of tbsp of this when I've got cravings for something sweet. It does always help! :-)

Blind buy totally worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we decide to cut sugar in our diet, so the kids and me decided to change our cookies and bread in tea time for sunflower seeds and coconut flakes, and coconut are really good and tasty, cheap also, a bag per week is a great value for the money.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nutty taste . perfect size pieces of juicy yet non-oily coconut .perfect for adding to just about anything . i love this brand of coconut .

Never found better! Never!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so impressed when I opened the package of Edward & Sons, Organic Coconut Flakes! The coconut is fresh and delicious and nothing at all like the grocery store shredded and too sweet coconut I usually have to settle for. I made "Banana Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins" (flour free) and it was incredibly delicious with the flakes of moist coconut mixed throughout with chocolate chips. I bought this on a fluke but will defiantly buy again. I can't go back to ordinary coconut. This is what real coconut is supposed to taste like.

Great alternative for the munchies

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use as a topping for my cakes and cupcakes but ended up eating most of it. It's got great coconut flavour and the chewiness keeps me my mouth moving, while the fibre fills me up. Within minutes, I've lost whatever craving was bothering me. It's also really delicious inside banana muffins (instead of on top) and I add it to my hot oatmeal to bump up the flavour and texture. I add it to my fish and chicken curries too. Really tons of uses for it if you let loose your culinary imagination and creativity. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username to read more reviews. Thanks and happy shopping :)

just coconut