could be better

Posted by katiejeong on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good choice when I absolutely don't have time to cook anything normal, but still far from tasting like home,ade mashed potatoes.

Tasties mashed potatoes ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Much more flavor than the standard potato bud. A bit costly, perhaps, but hey tast more like potatoes than other instants brands

Great for lots of recipes

Posted by Jezzikah22 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I make this without any milk just a vegan butter and water, but goes great with so many additives

Great ingredient list

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to prepare and ingredient list looks great!

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells really really nice and the taste is surprisingly good, definitely the best i have tried. Will keep buying from this brand.

OK

Posted by gtsgrl on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn't repurchase due to the price, far too expensive for something like this. Quite tasty though.

A bit small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was going to be a bit bigger than it was especially for the price.

Scrumptous Instant Potatoes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't often have milk on hand so I first made this with Better Than Bouillon's Chicken Base. It tastes great! From then on I used broth most of the time.

Perfect mashed potatoes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful instant organic mashed potatoes. So sorry that they are not being carried in retail stores like Whole Foods, Earthfare and Publix. Where they used to be found. I will continue to buy from iHerb as long as I can!!

Better than home made if you prepare it well!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Prepared to the directions (quick and easy method), with a dash more boiling water and a touch more butter, a touch more salt for my older children and myself, this is so amazing. I am really fussy when it comes to mashed potato but this gets a big thumbs up from me and my (sometimes very fussy) children!! Buy it!!

1 2 3