Help

Love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It contains only coconut milk, it is organic and BPA free! I prefer the full fat coconut milk, so I get all the beneficial medium chain triglycerides. My dairy free coconut ice cream is a hit! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Won't repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasted very artificial, not like coconut at all. I understand that it is fat-reduced, but it was almost unpalatable.

Simply try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked the coconut milk in original density from this same company and if you need a bit more liquidy one - buy the Light version. I love to use a sip of it into my cup of tasty morning coffee, the day starts much happier with cocnut scent and even more, it gives some whiter shade for my coffe. So if you are not tolerating dairy products, but love whiter coffe, this is the perfect product for a change!

Thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very thick and creamy. I think it might be very good frozen as ice cream. I use it as milk over dry cereal.

Not that good ; honestly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the worst Coconut Milks , Organic or Not.... it tasted more like guar gum ! and the tin can it came out of.

Edward & Sons, Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordered 24 cans came in a box without any packing other than some paper on top. Received the order in three days but what is the point since all of the cans arrived dented. Will not be doing any more business with IHERB.

Unused.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I want to try a coconut smoothie recipe I found online. It's a very good price, and I am happy to have an unsweetened option.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this for curry. It came out nicely

Coconut milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Always delicious!

nothing compared

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

what a differnce, cant use any other coconut milk now

1 2 3