Great alternative to tablets and capsules - copper is utilised by many bodily processes

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective alternative to tablets and capsules. I personally feel it is better utilised and therefore prefer this to chelated copper supplements (sebacate, glycinate) that usually contain fillers/additives I prefer to avoid. It's also easier to use smaller amounts of this vs tablets or capsules. Additionally, I like that I can spray it on my skin for transdermal absorption. Copper is quite the underdog when it comes to health - there are many physiological processes that rely on it. Low copper status will inhibit iron. Conversely, high iron inhibits copper. Zinc and vitamin C also inhibit copper. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

My morning drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink this every morning to start my day. I mix it with water.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a must have supplement. It destroys parasites in the body and I take it twice a day and feel free to move again as inflammation is decreasing.