Liquid minerals, have to love it!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for almost a month now, but I can't say that I notice anything on my nails yet. I am male and not old, yet I have tese vertical lines on my nails. They new grown nails haven't got less lines. But silica is an important mineral for the body, as processed food is mostly stripped from this minereal. So if this product consists the sufficient amount of silica, I am happy about it, since I don't like additives which often are on tablets. (I am hypersensible toward lots of substances.) For now I will give five stars. Going to continue using this for at least a couple of more months, and if I don't see any visible signs of an effect on nails and hair and skin, I will come back and edit the character. I also use vitamin-B supplement and zink.

Silica Water

Posted by Millee on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely no smell nor taste. Add this to my lemon drink every morning. More economical than buying bottled water with Silica in them.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best in a large bottle. Good pricing for what you are gettitng. Better than buying tablets.

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The absolute best product for silica - high dosage and great price compared to other leading brands.

Against aluminum firstly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As stated above I originally took it to help cleanse my body of aluminum. The great side effect is wonders for skin, hair, nails. As I'm writing I know there plenty I forgot. Except zit hats it part of my kids and my daily supplements.

Much prefer Naka brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very watery - just don't like this one. Naka is a very thick product that can also be used as a facial mask - this one you can't do that with.

Don't think so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Poor absorption - have had to take four times the amount to notice a difference. Going back to BioSil.

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It actually does what it says!

Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair has strengthened and is very shiny. Hair is healthier and stronger!!

Great product, great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The liquid seems to work quickly and my gut health is better for it.

1 2