Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion does what it says it does. It absorbs really fast and my skin looks great- free of wrinkles and I believe my dark spots are fading.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is quite heavy for a small bottle (I bought it to carry around in my bag). It dries quickly, isn't sticky, smells nice (a healthy smell, not fragranced, if you know what I mean). I can't comment on how effective it is on damaged skin, but so far so good.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my face as a moisterizer too and saw my face glow pretty. It has no scent, so it can smell bland and but other than that, I enjoyed using this product on my skin. It didn't feel greasy at all, it actually didn't feel like it lasted long on but I didn't mind reapplying.

Great too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Keep it in my purse and I've never done that with any other product before.

Eidon Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lotion is nice and light absorbs quickly with a faint citrus smell which isn't that fresh. I don't like how it separates in the bottle and often just water comes out before the product does. I shake the bottle a lot but it doesn't stop this from happening. I have used it on my face, hands, legs etc and like it but will not order again due to the separation of product it is like it has gone off. It is not worth sending back from New Zealand. I bought the small one first to try it - if it was good I was going to get the large pump bottle and use it as a base for home made moisturiser to which I could other ingredients. I'd be interested to know if this is abnormal for the water to separate and check for other comments.