Great handcrafted and organic healing balm.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This handcrafted healing balm is free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, and contains nothing but great organic ingredients: olive oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin, restoring its elasticity, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface while still allowing it to breathe, calendula, comfrey, plantain, lavender and yarrow extracts are powerful anti-inflammatory and healing agents soothing, toning, firming, healing, regenerating, revitalizing and protecting dry, sensitive and damaged skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, supporting and strengthening the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitating the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, improving cellular circulation, stimulating cell renewal and regeneration, lavender essential oil is a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic agent fighting and preventing infection and inflammation, non-GMO vitamin E is a natural preservative and powerful antioxidant. I've been using this healing balm on the dry and flaky patches on my face, hands and feet and it really works: almost all the flakiness, redness and inflammation is gone, my skin tone has noticeably evened out, my skin is softer, smoother and no longer rough. This product is also an effective all-natural insect repellent, not to mention that it has a pleasant lavender aroma, which I love. Would definitely recommend it.

Better than a kiss at fixing skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This little jar has become extremely important in my family because my husband and my adult brain-damaged son both suffered from very irritating, recurring hemorrhoids. We were at a loss because all the over-the-counter meds were useless. All Good, Goop, Healing balm is like a miracle for my guys. It does not happen over night, however, it absolutely does work if applied every morning after showering. My husband is free of that nasty appendage after only a month, but he loves the idea of using it daily to prevent recurrence. I have been using All Good for a couple of weeks on my big guy since he is unable to attend to his own needs, and I am thrilled to see shrinking daily. When we are rid of his hemorrhoid, I will continue to use All Good Goop forever! Now, I need to give you all another reason to bring some All Good into your home and put your trust in it. I personally, have extremely white, freckled skin and have been working my whole life outdoors. My skin is so sun-damaged that I have to see a dermatologist every few months. Now, I never work in direct sun, but any tiny little bump or rash gets instantly applied with All Good Goop. I am certain I would be scarred for life if I did not use All Good Goop with devotion.

smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

lovely smell but doesn't seem to keep my dried out hands for moisturising as the company states, doubt i'll buy this again;

good 4 my son.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought it 4 my son who got minot cut alot lately. good ingredients..good for my son's sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes good- and greasy! ;))

Great for rashes and more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. It sooths itchy irritated skin and helps decrease eczema too. Great product with low oder and just smells like a good olive oil.

All Good Goop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has used many oils, creames and ointments over the years. All Good Goop is one of the best for her skin. I find iHerb website easy to use and prices/shipping times excellent. Bill k.

This product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My sister and I used it for both our pregnancies. It really helps with the elasticity of you skin