It's all good

Posted by username161 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find SPF stuff for lips that has no chemical sunscreen in it - and seems the zinc alone recipes don't go over SF15 without being super white on me. This is really good, thick enough it's stay on for ahwile but not drying at all. Good enough for day to day anyhow - haven't tried it at the beach yet. The unscented version is nice imo, has very slight lavendar hint and not as powerful as this one. All Good Tho!

My favorite so far!

Posted by Reviewer2010056 on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After learning my regular Alba lip balm didn't have as clean of an ingredient list as I wanted, I decided to try three new brands from Iherb and this one is my fave so far. I like that it has a decent amount of sunscreen in it, the consistency is not too light or thick, it stays on for a decent period of time and the flavor is very nice. No bad chemicals and gluten free which I need. Price is great so I will purchase this again for sure.

Love it

Posted by chch-vegan on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome and i will be getting it again. Iv always had a problem with dry lips but now with this my lips are soft and hydrated

great product

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

1) zinc oxide 2) no whitish finish 3) glides on smoothly 3) pleasant & light tangerine scent

A great Lip Balm with SPF

Posted by Reviewer3246319 on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A must have for sensitive lips when exposed to the sun!

not bad

Posted by crazymaruko on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it really protect my lip from sun but as a normal lip balm, it is quite ok

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice smell, nice spf, not very moisturizing, but perfect for summer