It's all good

Posted by username161 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find SPF stuff for lips that has no chemical sunscreen in it - and seems the zinc alone recipes don't go over SF15 without being super white on me. This is really good, thick enough it's stay on for ahwile but not drying at all. Good enough for day to day anyhow - haven't tried it at the beach yet. The unscented version is nice imo, has very slight lavendar hint and not as powerful as this one. All Good Tho!

πŸ’•TIJ πŸ¦„106 (No space) πŸ’• 5_%off for Existing and New customers ζ–°ζ—§η”¨ζˆ·ε―δ½Ώη”¨ ;扣 5_% + 5_%反馈

Posted by Lambmonade on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

5-% off + 5-% reward credits πŸ’•TIJ πŸ¦„106 (No space) πŸ’• for Existing and New members 扣 5-% + 5-% 反馈 πŸ’•TIJ πŸ¦„106 (ζ— η©Ίιš™) πŸ’• ζ–°ζ—§η”¨ζˆ·ε―η”¨ Bought this as a trial product to try. I have sensitive lips and any artificial products in high concentration causes a peeling episode. This lip gloss is very GOOD! I have no allergy reaction to it and will be repurchasing it once i finish this tube.

My favorite so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After learning my regular Alba lip balm didn't have as clean of an ingredient list as I wanted, I decided to try three new brands from Iherb and this one is my fave so far. I like that it has a decent amount of sunscreen in it, the consistency is not too light or thick, it stays on for a decent period of time and the flavor is very nice. No bad chemicals and gluten free which I need. Price is great so I will purchase this again for sure.

Love it

Posted by chch-vegan on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome and i will be getting it again. Iv always had a problem with dry lips but now with this my lips are soft and hydrated

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

1) zinc oxide 2) no whitish finish 3) glides on smoothly 3) pleasant & light tangerine scent

A great Lip Balm with SPF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A must have for sensitive lips when exposed to the sun!

Great Smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great organic ingredients!

3.5star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didnt get any allergy from it, smells just like tangerine which is nice but my lips become a bit white after applying it. Does not look good if I didn't have any makeup on. it does its job i think just not perfect.

not bad

Posted by crazymaruko on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it really protect my lip from sun but as a normal lip balm, it is quite ok

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice smell, nice spf, not very moisturizing, but perfect for summer