Did not like

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this lip balm. It was very greasy, soaped on my lips a lot, and smelled very strong. It also did not last very long, so I had to reapply often. There are better organic and healthy lip balms, and I will not be repurchasing this one.

Helps chapped lips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This organic lip balm helps prevent chapped lips so well and also heals and gets rid of chapped lips. I have tried so many lip balms to get rid of chapped lips, and this is the one that did it! So glad iherb carries this! Very moisturizing. For the day while running errands, I use their spf 15 spearmint lip balm for natural(zinc oxide) sun protection. God bless you all.

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome for dry lips.

Love this Lip Balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Lip Balm I have used yet..and I have used tons of lip balms over the years. It's not waxy, it's nice and moist and moisturizing. It doesn't last for several hours during the day but my lips are still moist when I wak-up in the morning. The lavender scent is heavenly..the second reason this is my favorite lip balm. I bought six the last time so that I could keep one everywhere because I can't be without it..I'm about to purchase another 5 or 6 right now.