Great every day balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

which I use a lot if I don't want a darker color (I love dark colors). This is nice purple /pink that brightens up my lips nicely without screaming, it tastes good (peppermint), have a great texture (not too soft or too hard), moisturizes well and is easy to apply without a mirror.

Too much shimmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know that this has much shimmer. The color is nice, very minty and moisturizing.

beautiful color payoff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I expected this lip product to be sheer but it actually has a very nice color pay off. The shade is a berry/mauve color that works very well with cool skin tones. It feels nice on the lips, but be sure to use a lip balm underneath as the product is a bit dry and does not glide on the lips when you apply. I keep this in my purse as it's become a staple in my lip wardrobe.

Really like it

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is so nice to just keep in my purse and apply whenever I feel like having a bit of colour on my lips. The colour is pigmented but slightly sheer, and is therefore not overwhelming. It's great for everyday wear.

awesome products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have copper, pink, rose and maroon colors. love them all! especially this color.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

feels nice on the lips. not a lot of color, just a hint, but nice for everyday's look

needed spf for lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great color and leaves soft lips

Me encantan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Prácticos,bonitos y naturales. Seguiré usándolos.

Good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great color, lasts a decent length of time but doesn't taste good. spf protection is good.

With a hint of color