Help

hmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

horrible, i couldn't spread it, it remained white as a ghost, i couldn't wear it

Safe and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I consult www.ewg.org/skindeep/‎ Cosmetics Database to check the safety of body care products. This product is safe and effective at protecting from sun burn. It leaves a thin, white film on your skin, as do most of the "healthy" sun protection products, but it's not as noticeable as many I've tried. The price is reasonable for the value.

good and require very less product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have brown skin. so the fist time I used I got a terrible looking white cast look. However I found a way to use it. I mix a drop of argan oil to very less sunscreen (less than a drop) and dot my face with the mix. then spread it evenly it works no more ghost like appearance.

Good physical sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a physical sunscreen with natural ingredients , it works well to my skin. Just press it over my face ,not rubbing. A nice protection without feeling too heavy.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you want a sunscreen with mat finish, and no aroma at all, this is for you. This sunnscreen is also easy to apply.

Effective sunscreen but can be sticky if too much is applied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen works effectively to protect my skin but I found that if I applied too much on my skin, it could get quite greasy and sticky. Apply sparingly for daily use. If you're doing sports or will be outdoors for an extended period of time and will need to slather on a good amount of the sunscreen, it can get slightly sticky. But then again, I'm based in sunny, humid Singapore and it might be a climate thing...

Not good

Posted by lyikoRU on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too thick and leaves white smudges on skin. And none so effective for long time under the sun.

非常好 very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

一夏天用这个不会晒黑,不油腻,而且是一款绿色无害的防晒品,下次再买俩

Good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works just fine, there is no scent, but you have to rub it very well to avoid whitening effect. I'm guessing if you have a darker skin it is going to be kind of obvious, so I would only recommend it to people with white skin, because it blends better.

Thick and white.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The cream is a bit thick and gives the skin a bit of a white tint. Overall I like it, but it's not something I would use everyday, only when I go to the beach or hiking.

1 2