Like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Attractive pack and very delicious. But the dosage is too small and a little bit expensive for everyday use.

Liked this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Liked this product

My baby girl loves it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I try it before I gave it to my baby, It is just like an apple, but bit sour. anyways my little girl loves it. I gave as a little treat after the meal I couldn't make her stop :-) Ella's kitchen is the best cause it is made of 100% organic apple noting else was added.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My baby love it

Just wish it was a bit larger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Ella's kitchen apples apples apples by a friend who frequents iherb, and my baby girl just loved it! I know fresh applesauce made at home is probably the best, but these are great to bring around and pop open anytime when on the move. No spill, so no sticky hands, and great taste. My friend says that straws fit into the opening so if you don't want your little one to have sore lips and tongue from sucking too hard on the opening, you can try a straw. I just wish these were a bit larger because my little one just devours them in seconds - need to keep her preoccupied for just a bit longer.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Haha!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Silly me, I bought this on a whim not knowing it's for babies and ended up really enjoying it! At first, the knob on the top is very confusing and hard to open, other than that...great product!