Baby doesn't like this

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sorry, I love Ella's Kitchen but this just doesn't appeal to my baby. I tasted it myself and I don't quite like it myself. Taste is a bit too strong for me. >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Did not realize it was baby food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe I should have read the description better but I thought this was a sauce. Perhaps the title needs to have "baby-food" in it.

So tasty it will blow your mind

Posted by supernova on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not all baby foods are created equal. And I suppose, even within Ella's own product range, not all their products are tasty. But this particular recipe was so tasty when I tried it before I gave it to my baby, I was pleasantly surprised. He loved it too. No dairy, no tomatoes, no salt or sugar, 100% taste.

sHE LOVED IT

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

shE LOVED it when we were travelling.

baby food punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Ella's Kitchen, Chick-Chick-Chicken Casserole with Vegetables + Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste was ok. My baby refuses to eat ready made (meat-veggie) baby food, but this was a success! I was happy finally to find a ready made food which I can take with us when travelling, shopping etc.

Just average

Posted by Savvymamasg on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Will not repurchase

Beware of Sell By Date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 of these for my son, and when they arrived, they were one week short of expiry date. Disappointing for something that is expected to be a relatively long shelf life item. Please check all your goods carefully before feeding to baby.