NICE TASTE

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This finger food has a wonderful taste and my son loves it. He prefer them instead of his food. I strongly recommend it. It was better than any other that I have tasted

yuck

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The box says that these mini cereal bars are great for babies over 12 months old but they aren't. They are hard and tasteless, don't waste your money. We tried the apricot carrot ones as well and they were gross too! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tasty and practical snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2,5 years old daughter loves these strawberry bars! The best thing about these bars is that they do not contain refined sugars. Moreover, they are free for preservatives and concentrated juices. And they are organic :)! There should be more products like this one in the regular grocery stores here in Norway!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My boy likes getting these. Being a bit hard is good as it takes longer for him to finish and is less likely to come and ask for another one a minute later

My baby loves this

Posted by supernova on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried it myself, and it's really tasty. No nasty additives or added sugar - that's Ella's Kitchen for you. I love their products mainly because of this.

Unsuitable as a toddler snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very hard, too hard for toddlers to chew on. My toddler refuses to eat it because the texture is like stale thick toast and it is also too dense. Disappointed. The only way she eats it is if I crumble it into her cereal.

Daughter loves the taste, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Daughter loves the taste, will buy again

Very popular with us!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A firm favourite in our house. Not only our toddler enjoys them!

Staple in our house

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our son loves this snack and is a great way to get fiber into fussy eaters' tummies.

Doesn't crumble

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice bars with good stuff only and doesn't crumble unlike some other bars that I tried

1 2 3