Вкусно

Posted by viki95 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Хорошее, удобное пюре. Малыш ел с удовольствием. Начала давать в 6 мес. ********* Nice, comfortable puree. Baby eating with gusto. Started to give in 6 months.********** פירה נחמד ונוח. *********

Decent taste and great ingredients.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not a baby, but decided to give this baby food a try, especially since some of my favorite foods are Sweet potatoes, blueberry and pumpkin. The taste is balanced, definitely not (too) sweet and I mostly feed the Apple and Pumpkin's flavor. Overal, it's very nice and healthy, but I guess I prefer the freshly prepared equavalent.

best offer using this J Z L4 8 0 (no space)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

baby loves this so much! best offer using this J Z L4 8 0 (no space)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best idea for introducing flavours to the baby

Delicious! My 19 mths son LOVE it~

Posted by pingiori on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

TQ

Lowest sugar content of the squeeze packs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Many squeeze packs have insane amount of sugar. Whilst this product still has what I consider a relatively high sugar content, at least it has some veg in there and its a great on the go snack especially when living in such a hot climate. I need food that doesn't need refrigeration when traveling with kids. My children love it and this product is used specifically as a treat.

my baby likes it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my baby likes it !

my son loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)

Baby loves Ella's Kitchen!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One thing always about Ella's Kitchen is that they have such interesting combinations that I just have to try all of them and my baby loves each and every one. Looking forward to new stuff that they churn out of their kitchen! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

The best flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daugther loves this flavor, a healthy snack.

1 2 3