Baby loves Ella's Kitchen!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One thing always about Ella's Kitchen is that they have such interesting combinations that I just have to try all of them and my baby loves each and every one. Looking forward to new stuff that they churn out of their kitchen! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

my son loves it!

Posted by 5543671579086748989 on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)

baby food pouches

Posted by Reviewer3240424 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these.

good enough

Posted by 4969631190672266638 on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one the child loved less

sour . taste not for baby

Posted by Reviewer2426123 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it 's taste very sour.

This deserves no stars

Posted by 5171891390746726916 on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to give this 0 stars, but couldn't. My son hated this. That's saying a lot considering he eats practically anything and everything. He spat it out. Other Ella's Kitchen sachets are great, but sadly this is awful stuff. When squeezed out this looks (and smells) an unappetizing black color.....kind of like the meconium poops that come out of your baby immediately after birth.