Very sheer.

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

More sheer than I expected. Stays on all day, but my skin is dry, so I look flakey and cakey by the end of the day. I was hoping to use this as my winter foundation, but I will have to keep searching.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Thank you!

Great every day foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm onto my second lot of this foundation. It's a great, light coverage, every day foundation. It's easy to apply and it blends well. Doesn't dry out my skin nor make it oily.

hydrating natural foundation with good coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been trying so many different types of more 'natural' foundation and somehow settled with everyday mineral's jojoba foundation. though the powder's very fine, it's still inconvenient to handle the brush and the mess. finally found a mineral foundation in liquid format that's easily manageable, not cakery and with good coverage. It's easy to spread and so far stay on well.

Natural foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a natural foundation which Emani is. The colour is great and is really hydrating just wish it's coverage was a bit heavier. I thought it would be like a medium coverage but it's more like sheer to medium. So I just put mineral powder foundation over the top when I want heavier coverage.

Terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It got discontinued right after I ordered one. I think I've been sent a very old product. It didn't cause me any allergies or breakouts, but each time I use it, my skin becomes so discolored, it takes a week or more for my skin to get back to its radiance. I'm really disappointed :(