great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just love this conditioner, it really helps to control my frizzy hair and detangle it. It is one of the best conditioners I've ever used, I wonder why there are so few reviews. Hope that it will never be discontinued on iherb.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Emerald Forest makes my course hair soft and shiny, and it smells great too. I get compliments on the fragrance, which lingers.

Best conditioner for hair that tangles or is frizzy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this conditioner for over 10 years and would never use anything else. I have long wavy hair that tends to frizz and tangle. This is the BEST conditioner money can buy.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shampoo for many years and finally finding it on I Herb is great, as this shampoo has not been easy to find at times. Great scent and ingredients. Another great thing about the company who makes this and another selling point for me, part of the proceeds go to help save the rain forest and that was 12 years ago! It's great news to also know that more companies are and have followed this example.

Good conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well, good ingredients and smells very fresh.

Hate the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All the other reviews rave about the smell, but I don't like it. It reminds me of the inside of a nail salon - all the chemicals mixing together. And people are right, it does linger. That being said, it is a nice, light conditioner. But I can't deal with the smell.

Number one conditioner

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am surprised to be the only reviewer since 2012 and I'm so enjoyed I have discovered this conditioner. First of all the smell is just divine, like tropical orchid scents, not too overpowering and stay delicate after the wash. I'm madly in love with this fragrance. Concerning the texture its creamy, but light when applied on your hair. You don't need much of the product a dime size should do the job. Your hair feel so soft and moisturized after using it. I will definitely buy it again.

エメラルドフォレスト ボタニカル サパユルコンディショナー

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

シャンプーと併せてもう2年位愛用。各社いろいろ試しましたが今一番のお気に入りのメーカーです。香りも好きですし、洗った後うるおいます。The Mayan Secret for Beautiful Hair...うなずけます。

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use both shampoo and conditioner with sapayul. I like smell and my hair feels good.

Best I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing tropical flower scent. Leaves my hair shiny and healthy!

1 2