Wow, wow, wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Being half black, half white, my hair can be tricky. It seems like most products don’t give enough moisture to my hair but black hair care products sometimes make my hair oily or they are so full of chemicals so I don’t want to use them. Plus my hair is super thick and there is a lot of it so that is a challenge too. I cannot say enough about this conditioner! I bought it on a whim and didn’t expect too much from it. When I first bought it, I used a different companies shampoo and it was nice but not great. But when I bought the Moisturizing Shampoo and used them together, my hair feels like silk when I wash out the conditioner. I still have to use my leave in conditioner and protecting spray before I dry my hair. But I’m so happy to finally find a natural shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair soft and not oily.

yay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally a conditioner that makes my hair feel and smell amazing! I can't explain how delicious this smells, you need to try it!

Démèle bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cet après shampoing démêle bien les cheveux. J'ai les cheveux fins, secs et frisés. Concernant hydratation, je pense qu'il faut laisser poser un peu pour que le produit agisse. Sinon, je le trouve sans plus, je ne suis pas fan de l'odeur non plus.

First impressions of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this 3 times on my long, wavy, thick and tangly hair, and I feel it doesn't detangle my hair at all. I use handfuls of product, but it does't feel much on the hair, I would prefer more slippery feel, as it helps with detangling. However I comb my hair gently with tangle teezer to get conditioner everywhere and I use other conditioner to seal cuticles. It seems to bring some shine and doesn't weight down my hair. I don't like the smell it's too strong, granny parfym-like.