Good taste

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very good, 0 calories and it helps with tooth decay. It's also made from birch treas and in the US, not China. The only drawback I find is the production/extraction process. I watched a video about it and they said in it that are used chemicals for the purpose. I might try stevia next time.

Not too bad but a little disappointed....

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does not leave a yucky taste/aftertaste in my coffee, which is really good. However it is not as sweet as I expect. Maybe it is just me, but one pack in my cup of coffee just does not seem enough to sweeten the drink.

Good xylitol, wrapped in bad paper

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD: Xylitol Powder is top-quality: Made in USA and tastes same or better than ordinary sugar. BAD: Paper wraps break easily in my pocket, please improve the quality of paper. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Made from hardwood not corn

Posted by 5246260922289293359 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was attracted to the product coming from birch not corn. The packets are handy and buying a 100 packets made the price good. Xylitol is not as sweet as artificial sweeteners but doesn't seem to have the risks attached to artificial sweeteners.

No nasty aftertaste!

Posted by 5754398798770789751 on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried Truvia first, which has a strong aftertaste, so was very happy that Xyla really does taste like sugar. Found my new sugar substitute!

really good!

Posted by 5136625102859943471 on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Doesn't taste like chemicals at all

Posted by 4670124222792743886 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

what a relief! when i was having trouble finding Smart Sweet packets, i came across this product and am happy to report that this is just as good. the flavor is top-notch. i couldn't be happier. the best part is that Xyla is made from hardwoods in the U.S. and research has shown that this is the healthiest of all xylitols. be sure to read the fine print on the competitors' labels (made from corn or having additives like syllica is not good!). one small complaint is the quality of individual paper packets is not great. still, the product itself is excellent!!

Good value and convenient!

Posted by New-Zealand on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Loved this :)

Emerald Forest Sugar, Xylitol, All Natural Sweetener

Posted by YuliaBlum on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it, no leaves any aftertaste in my tea

Taste just like sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1820236 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for cereal, coffee, tea or whatever you want to use it for.

1 2