be sure to buy birch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that there is birch sugar out there. This is a wonderful product. The corn xylitol made me have heart palpitations, as if it was I was eating high fructose corn syrup. Not this one though, this birch xylitol is a perfect sugar substitute in small doses. ________ update: I still enjoy this birch xylitol, but I agree it has a 'cold' energy to it. I use it for baking only and add warm spices.

Perfect sugar substitute

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Enjoy the sweetness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to bake but need to use something that doesn't raise blood sugar. I use this sweetener in cakes, other baked goods and mix it with stevia. It's great!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are happy that we found this product! This brand uses the best kind, from birch trees and it really tastes great when I make lemon aid! Yum!

Prefered sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this, but the granules could have been a bit smaller.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am officially a fan, I have been using stevia. My mom was recently diagnosed with diabetes and I ordered this and a few other products for her, while visiting her we tried this today it does not have the bitter aftertate that stevia has..LOVE IT!

WATCH IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

2 TEASPOONS WAS LIKE TAKING A BOX OF X-LAX

Perfect sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has the taste and function of sugar without the empty calories and inflammatory effects of sugar.

Sugar without the guilt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol tastes like sugar with no after bitter taste. Great for baking lesser calories than sugar derived from sugar canes. But still need to take into account your daily sugar intake if you're restricting calories.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Xlya brand xylitol for 7 years and love it. This is a fantastic sugar substitute. Unlike stevia, xylitol has no after taste and measures almost exactly the same as sugar. I find it a little bit less sweet than regular sugar. It's healthy for you as long as you don't take too much as it will cause diarrhea. Don't let animals eat any as it's dangerous for them. Like chocolate, onions and other foods, it can cause illness.

1 2