30 Second Gum!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To be honest I never use Xylitol products. As a person who's spent the last year learning to eat as whole as possible, i didn't realize until later that manufactured xylitol was not a natural product at all. It needs many chemicals like sulfuric acid, calcium oxide, phosphoric acid and active charcoal to process it. It can affect your digestive tract and I don't like that risk. However....on rare occasions, like at work or at a meeting I need a quick breath freshener. Because I don't eat sugar, and all the artificial sweetener alternatives are awful...this is the only time I use xylitol products. Over the past year I've compared Glee Gum, Xyla Gum, Spry Gum, and Spry Peppermints. I found all the gums initially tasted good but had one common problem. They all last about 30 seconds and they're out of flavour. For this reason I prefer the Spry peppermints the best. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

nice flavor. The price could be lower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice flavor. The price could be lower

Use solar energy instead

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Preferred the spearimint xyla over peppermint. Also, solar energy peppermint planet has longer lasting flavor. Nothing wrong with this brand if you are looking for something easy to carry in purse, but wish the flavor lasted longer. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad the taste vanishes pretty shortly, however this is due to the fact there are no nasty preservatives so it's okay :)

Great, and Aspartame Free

Posted by frodoswami on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, recommended!!!!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste went away after 10 min. Its tiny and hard to chew.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good chewing gum

MUCH TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GREAT GUM

The only chewing gum I will use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always have this in my handbag for a quick cleansing of my teeth when I am not home.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, no aspartame. Love it!

1 2 3